Choose the most appropriate methods of decision-making to fit the patterns of power in your organisation
- Identify 3 patterns of power in organisations
- Describe and explain 12 ways to make decisions individually and collectively
- Discern which ways of making decisions fit best in different situations
- Describe the fundamentals of consensus decision-making with examples of when it is done well and badly
- Introduction to Formal Consensus
- Explain the difference between consensus and consent-based decision-making
- Learn to use the Gradients of Agreement as an alternative method of decision-making
- Learn a process and identify the conditions needed for talking about power in your organisation, different types and how it is used
Get 25% Discount on this Course When it is Launched
Fill in this short survey to help us develop the value propositions for the courses and you'll get a code for 25% discount on the price of a course when it is launched.
There are no modules in this training course.