Choose the most appropriate methods of decision-making to fit the patterns of power in your organisation
- Identify 3 patterns of power in organisations
- Describe and explain 12 ways to make decisions individually and collectively
- Discern which ways of making decisions fit best in different situations
- Describe the fundamentals of consensus decision-making with examples of when it is done well and badly
- Introduction to Formal Consensus
- Explain the difference between consensus and consent-based decision-making
- Learn to use the Gradients of Agreement as an alternative method of decision-making
- Learn a process and identify the conditions needed for talking about power in your organisation, different types and how it is used
PRE-ORDER THIS COURSE FOR 50% DISCOUNT
This course is being developed and expected for launch in second half of 2020.
Get a 50% discount by pre-ordering before it launches. Full price after launch is projected to be £100. If you change your mind you can get a refund at any time on request.
If you are in a part of the world or life situation where this amount is not affordable for you then let us know and we can negotiate a price to suit your region/circumstances.
Get 25% discount on the price of one of our online courses as they are launched by filling in this short survey to help us develop the value propositions for the courses.