Understand & notice different cultural patterns in your organisation, identify those which undermine/support collaboration & learn to cultivate the conditions where collaboration is more likely to flourish
- Understand how culture is created in 3 patterns of organisation: hierarchy, collaborative & agile
- Understand the distinctions between Task/Process/Relationship, notice any cultural bias/imbalances in your organisational culture and create a balance between them
- Identify 5 different types of ground rules/group agreements and choose the one that best fits your context
- Understand features of controlling & collaborative communication models, identify what you see in your organisation and start to develop a shared language about how communication is done
- Learn 11 group agreements which create the conditions for collaboration and how to start using them
- Use a 5-step process for managing/transform conflict and adopt it as a conflict management/transformation policy.
PRE-ORDER THIS COURSE FOR 50% DISCOUNT
This course is being developed and expected for launch in second half of 2020.
Get a 50% discount by pre-ordering before it launches. Full price after launch is projected to be £100. If you change your mind you can get a refund at any time on request.
If you are in a part of the world or life situation where this amount is not affordable for you then let us know and we can negotiate a price to suit your region/circumstances.
Get 25% discount on the price of one of our online courses as they are launched by filling in this short survey to help us develop the value propositions for the courses.