Understand & notice different cultural patterns in your organisation, identify those which undermine/support collaboration & learn to cultivate the conditions where collaboration is more likely to flourish
- Understand how culture is created in 3 patterns of organisation: hierarchy, collaborative & agile
- Understand the distinctions between Task/Process/Relationship, notice any cultural bias/imbalances in your organisational culture and create a balance between them
- Identify 5 different types of ground rules/group agreements and choose the one that best fits your context
- Understand features of controlling & collaborative communication models, identify what you see in your organisation and start to develop a shared language about how communication is done
- Learn 11 group agreements which create the conditions for collaboration and how to start using them
- Use a 5-step process for managing/transform conflict and adopt it as a conflict management/transformation policy.
Get 25% Discount on this Course When it is Launched
Fill in this short survey to help us develop the value propositions for the courses and you'll get a code for 25% discount on the price of a course when it is launched.
There are no modules in this training course.