Apply a variety of processes to support people to learn both individually and together and sustain involvement
- Understand how organisations support learning and sustain involvement in 3 patterns of organisation: hierarchy, collaborative & agile
- Apply the group development cycle to your team or organisation's development to identify where you have reached and what needs to happen next
- Use a group activity to surface tensions about any imbalances between action and reflection/process in your team or organisation
- Apply the Action-Learning cycle to your team or organisation's activities
- Identify what needs to happen at three stages of someone's involvement in your team or organisation: welcoming/arriving, sustaining involvement, closure/ending.
PRE-ORDER THIS COURSE FOR 50% DISCOUNT
This course is being developed and expected for launch in second half of 2020.
Get a 50% discount by pre-ordering before it launches. Full price after launch is projected to be £100. If you change your mind you can get a refund at any time on request.
If you are in a part of the world or life situation where this amount is not affordable for you then let us know and we can negotiate a price to suit your region/circumstances.
Get 25% discount on the price of one of our online courses as they are launched by filling in this short survey to help us develop the value propositions for the courses.