Understand the distinctions between bespoke ways of self-organising and self-organising systems and identify which approach/system would most likely fit best for your organisation
- Compare & contrast the distinctions between bespoke/homegrown approaches to self-organisation such as those included in the book Reinventing Organizations and self-organising systems
- Appreciate an evolutionary perspective on how self-organising systems have evolved
- Define & compare key features of self-organising systems including Holacracy, Sociocracy, S3, the Symbiotic Enterprise, the For Purpose Enterprise
- Understand different methods of introducing and adopting self-organising systems
- Evaluate whether a bespoke approach or an off-the shelf self-organising system would likely most fit best for your organisation
- Appraise how well different self-organising systems would most likely fit best for your organisation and identify the best fit
- Identify which method of introducing and adopting a self-organising system would work best for your organisation.
PRE-ORDER THIS COURSE FOR 50% DISCOUNT
This course is being developed and expected for launch in second half of 2020.
Get a 50% discount by pre-ordering before it launches. Full price after launch is projected to be £200. If you change your mind you can get a refund at any time on request.
If you are in a part of the world or life situation where this amount is not affordable for you then let us know and we can negotiate a price to suit your region/circumstances.
Get 25% discount on the price of one of our online courses as they are launched by filling in this short survey to help us develop the value propositions for the courses.