Mature your self-organising practice by differentiating and integrating 3 contexts: Organisation/People/Company; and introduce additional practices/systems so your enterprise can move more efficiently, fully and deeply towards it’s evolutionary purpose
- Understand how to mature your self-organising system by differentiating contexts & introducing additional practices/systems
- Assess the progress of aspects of your enterprise's Organisation Context towards more mature self-organising practice such as: decentralisation of formal authority; project management; meeting practices; decision-making; role-allocation; budgeting; information flow
- Assess the progress of aspects of your enterprise's People Context towards more mature self-organising practice such as: performance management; compensation; hiring & firing; nurturing a ground of health in the relational matrix between people; interpersonal trust; psychological safety; the capacity for transforming differences and difficulties into opportunities for learning; the capacity to create conditions for collective intelligence to emerge
- Assess the progress of aspects of your enterprise's Company Context towards more mature self-organising practice such as: financial models that facilitate the operational execution of dynamically and equitably accounting for shared risks and rewards; legal agreements that encode distributed-authority management and dynamic-equity profit sharing at the legal corporate level
- Identify and implement additional practices/systems/ processes/Apps into any of the 3 contexts as needed
- Use a needs-based, responsive, modular approach to creating conditions for interpersonal trust, psychological safety and collective intelligence to emerge in service of an evolutionary purpose
- Learn about the Symbiotic Enterprise and For Purpose Enterprise models as examples of how to create conditions for the dynamic interplay of differentiating and integrating contexts within organisations to support the movement towards an evolutionary purpose.
PRE-ORDER THIS COURSE FOR 50% DISCOUNT
This course is being developed and expected for launch in second half of 2020.
Get a 50% discount by pre-ordering before it launches. Full price after launch is projected to be £200. If you change your mind you can get a refund at any time on request.
If you are in a part of the world or life situation where this amount is not affordable for you then let us know and we can negotiate a price to suit your region/circumstances.
Get 25% discount on the price of one of our online courses as they are launched by filling in this short survey to help us develop the value propositions for the courses.