Identify needs & design & communicate your approach to leading change
- Articulate the reasons why you think there's a need to bring more collaborative or self-organising ways of working into your organisation- what problems does it need to solve? What's the value you want to see created?
- Use a diagnostic to identify which tools/processes/systems would work best to achieve the kinds of changes you would like to see in your organisation
- Share information about more collaborative and self-organising ways of working and listen to responses from people in your organisation
- Use a group diagnostic to surface perspectives about 3 patterns of power in your organisation
- Review & integrate all information sensed so far and identify the kinds of changes you would like to see in your organisation
- Create a plan/roadmap for how to make the changes
- Provide a clear rationale/set of reasons for why you are deciding to choose these options and implement them with your plan and the benefits you think it will bring to the organisation
- Document & clearly communicate each of the above to others- with materials to support if needed
- Introduce feedback processes/metrics to assess progress
Get 25% Discount on this Course When it is Launched
Fill in this short survey to help us develop the value propositions for the courses and you'll get a code for 25% discount on the price of a course when it is launched.
There are no modules in this training course.